Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, if you're looking for Seafood Croquettes recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Seafood Croquettes recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Seafood Croquettes recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Goodies that give You Energy.
Healthy and balanced eating helps bring about a feeling of well being. Increasing our daily allowance of sensible foods while decreasing the intake of unhealthy kinds plays a part in a more balanced feeling. A salad allows us to feel much better than a piece of pizza (physically anyway). Selecting healthier food choices can be challenging if it is snack time. Shopping for snacks can be a struggle because you have a great number of options. Why not try one of the following healthy snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
When searching for a convenient healthy snack, make sure you remember about yogurt. The truth is, many individuals will substitute a container of yogurt for a healthy lunch-something we really do not recommend. You can't beat yogurt when it comes to a nutritious snack though. Along with calcium, it really is a good supply of protein and vitamin B. Yogurt is very easy for the human body to digest and, dependent on the type of culture utilized to make the yogurt youre eating, can also help manage your digestive system. Try adding some healthy nuts to unsweetened natural yogurt for a healthy snack idea. This reduces your sugar absorption without reducing the taste of your snack.
A large assortment of instant health snacks is easily accessible. Deciding to live a healthy way of life can be as easy as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let's go back to seafood croquettes recipe. You can cook seafood croquettes using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Seafood Croquettes:
- Take of Mashed Potatoes (Roughly).
- Take of Smoked Salmon.
- Provide of Scallops.
- Provide of Jumbo Shrimp.
- Use of Cheddar Cheese.
- Get of Eggs.
- Prepare of Flour.
- Prepare of Bread Crumbs.
- Provide of Old Bay Seasoning.
Steps to make Seafood Croquettes:
- Clean shrimp, slice in half lengthwise then chop into thirds. Slice scallops in half then quarter. Give the smoked salmon a good chopping. Prepare a breading station consisting of two eggs, bread crumbs and flour. You can add flour and bread crumbs as you need it. Add seafood to mashed potatoes. Give it some Old Bay. Add in the cheese. Combine. Your mashed potatoes are hopefully seasoned, so you won’t have to worry about seasoning them a second time..
- Using the same method I use for shaping hamburgers (An open ended can on both sides) form the croquettes. These aren’t the traditional shape, but... it’s an improvement in my eyes. After they are formed, carefully dredge in flour, egg and finally bread crumbs while making sure to shake of excess after each stage of the process. Place on a baking sheet, cover with plastic and freeze for about an hour..
- Place croquettes in hot oil. Should be enough to cover them. Be careful of the splatter... it’s a good investment at the dollar store to get one of these screens. I kept the flame on medium. The mashed potatoes are already cooked, but you want to give the shrimp and scallops time to cook as well as the cheese to melt. If the heat is too high, the breadcrumbs can burn and it’ll be undone in the center..
- Allow to drain on a wire rack. These are great by themselves but I had it with a little sweet chili sauce..
If you find this Seafood Croquettes recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.