Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you're looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Mike's BBQ Chicken & BBQ Pulled Pork Sandwiches + Sides recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mike's BBQ Chicken & BBQ Pulled Pork Sandwiches + Sides recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Wholesome Vitality Snacks.
Ingesting healthy foods tends to make all the difference in how we feel. Whenever we eat more healthy foods and less of the unhealthy ones we generally feel much better. A salad tends to make us feel a lot better than a piece of pizza (physically at any rate). This is usually a problem, however, when it comes to eating between goodies. Finding snack foods that really help us feel better and boost our stamina often involves lots of shopping and scrupulous reading of labels. Here are some healthy snacks which you can use when you need a fast pick me up.
Whole grain meals are an outstanding choice for a fast wholesome snack. A slice of whole wheat toast, for example is a great snack in the early morning. When you need a fast treat on your way out the door, don't forget to look for whole grain chips, pretzels, and crackers. Make the shift from refined products such as white bread to the healthier whole grain options.
A large selection of instant health snacks is easily obtainable. Being healthier doesnt really need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite simple.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let's go back to mike's bbq chicken & bbq pulled pork sandwiches + sides recipe. To make mike's bbq chicken & bbq pulled pork sandwiches + sides you need 39 ingredients and 22 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Mike's BBQ Chicken & BBQ Pulled Pork Sandwiches + Sides:
- You need of ● For The Chicken & Brine.
- Provide of LG Boneless Chicken Breasts.
- Get of Granulated Garlic Powder.
- Get of Granulated Onion Powder.
- Prepare of Cracked Black Pepper.
- Provide of Sugar.
- Take of Salt.
- Take of Oil [to be added after brine is complete].
- You need of LG Ziplock Bags.
- Use of ● For The BBQ Sauce.
- Get of Sweet Baby Ray's BBQ Sauce [reserve some for sandwich toppers].
- Use of ● For The Corn On The Cob.
- Provide of Water.
- Use of LG Ears Corn [shucked - boil 6 ears at a time].
- Take of Whole Milk.
- You need of Butter.
- Provide of ● For The Spicy Pulled Beef Or Pork.
- Get of Beef Or Pork Shoulder Roast [your choice].
- Provide of Medium Green Bell Pepper [chopped].
- Get of Garlic Cloves [smashed & fine minced].
- Prepare of LG Vidalia Onion [chopped].
- Provide of Cans Beef Stock.
- Use of LG Jalapeños [minced].
- Take of Liquid Smoke.
- Provide of ● For The Additions & Garnishments.
- Provide of LG Quality Buns [+ melted butter if choosing to grill or pan sear].
- Use of Smoked Mozzarella Slices.
- Prepare of Red Onions [thin sliced].
- Prepare of Dill Pickle Slices.
- Prepare of Tomato Slices.
- You need of Cole Slaw.
- Use of Lettuce.
- Get of ● For The BBQ Baked Beans.
- Take of Cans Pinto Beans.
- Get of White Onions [minced].
- You need of Green Bell Peppers [minced].
- Use of Sweet Baby Ray's BBQ Sauce.
- Use of Brown Sugar [or more to taste].
- Take of Yellow Mustard.
Steps to make Mike's BBQ Chicken & BBQ Pulled Pork Sandwiches + Sides:
- Begin your roast by searing it on high in a slight amount of oil on all sides until browned..
- Add everything in the roast section and cover tightly. Simmer for 2 hours or until it's easily shredded apart with forks. Flip roast occasionally..
- Rinse your chicken breasts and pat dry. Create your brine by adding everything in the brine section in 2 cups hot water. Mix until fully dissolved and cooled. Add ice and ice water and cooled brine together in a gallon sized Ziplock Bag. Add chicken. Place in fridge for 1+ hours. Massage and turn bag occasionally..
- Pull your chicken and 2 by 2 - add to your second clean Ziplock Bag. With a heavy mallet - beat chicken to equal thicknesses..
- Trim any fat or anything unsightly. Lightly oil chicken breasts..
- Clean, oil and high heat your grill. Preheat grill for 15 minutes..
- Grill chicken for 3 minutes on each side with your grill covered. Grill until you achieve a slight char..
- Turn heat to medium and grill breasts on indirect heat [away from direct flames] for 7 to 10 minutes. Depending upon the thickness of your chicken breasts. Continually flip and coat with BBQ Sauce. Get ready for your grill to look a complete disaster!.
- Shuck corn and clean off fibers. Add corn to a large pot and add enough water to cover them. Add 1 cup whole milk and 1 cube butter. Bring to a boil. Cover and boil for 7 to 10 minutes depending upon size. Watch closely as the milk addition WILL cause your pot to foam over..
- Allow chicken to rest for 5 minutes..
- Slice your BBQ chicken into strips..
- Pull your roast, shread with forks and drain. Reserve fluids for recipes later in the week..
- Place shreaded meat into a large bowl and mix in Sweet Baby Ray's BBQ Sauce to your liking. Or, leave it naked and allow your guests to drizzle BBQ sauce over their sandwiches..
- Grill or pan sear your buns with butter and a light sprinkle of garlic and onion powder..
- Crispy grilled garlic buns..
- Pictured below: Grilled BBQ Sliced Chicken on a grilled seasoned bun with pickles, red onions and tomatoes. To the right - BBQ Pulled Pork Sandwich on a grilled seasoned bun with red onions and chilled Cole Slaw. Both topped with additional Sweet Baby Ray's BBQ Sauce..
- Fine chop your BBQ Baked Bean vegetables and place in a sealed container with a dash of water. Microwave for 2 minutes to soften. Seal and let them sweat for 5 minutes..
- Mix everything together in the BBQ Baked Beans section. Cook your beans stove top or microwave until vegetables are softened. If you have the time - sauté your vegetables in a slight amount of oil until translucent. Then add all other ingredients..
- Pictured below: Copy Cat KFC Cole Slaw and BBQ Baked Beans..
- Braised and BBQ'd Pork Ribs..
- Pork Ribs with Baked Bean, Cole Slaw and Watermelon sides..
- Enjoy your Summer!.
If you find this Mike's BBQ Chicken & BBQ Pulled Pork Sandwiches + Sides recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.