Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Grilled sandwiches recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Grilled sandwiches recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Grilled sandwiches recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Option.
The benefits of healthy eating are today being given more attention than ever before and there are a number of reasons for this. Poor diet is a contributing factor in illnesses such as heart disease and hypertension which can place a drain on the economy. There are more and more campaigns to try to get us to lead a more healthy lifestyle and yet it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is often bad for our health. It is likely that a lot of people feel it will take great effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to the way they live. Contrary to that information, individuals can modify their eating habits for the better by making some modest changes.
These types of changes are easy to accomplish with all types of foods and can apply to the oils you cook in and the spread you put on bread. For instance, monounsaturated fat such as olive oil can help counter the bad cholesterol in your diet. It is also a rich source of Vitamin E which has numerous benefits and is also good for your skin. It may be that you already think that you eat fruit and veggies but it can be worthwhile considering how fresh these are depending on where you get these. If you choose organic foods, you can avoid the problem of eating crops that may have been sprayed with toxic pesticides. You can ensure that you're getting the most nutritional benefits from your fresh produce if you can find a local supplier because you will be able to get the fruit when it is the freshest and ripest.
As you can see, it's not at all hard to start incorporating healthy eating into your life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let's go back to grilled sandwiches recipe. You can have grilled sandwiches using 12 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Grilled sandwiches:
- Get 350 grams of Boiled boneless chicken.
- Get 1 of small size onion.
- Get 1 of capsicum.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of cabbage.
- Provide 1/4 cup of mushrooms.
- Take 2 tbsp of all-purpose flour.
- Provide 2-3 tbsp of butter.
- Use 2.5 cup of milk.
- Prepare of Black pepper as per taste.
- Provide of Salt as per taste.
- Get of Oregano as per taste.
- Use of Sandwich bread.
Instructions to make Grilled sandwiches:
- Boil the chicken and shread well.
- In a pan add butter and saute onion until soft and pink.
- Add all-purpose flour to it and mix well till there is mild change in colour.
- Add milk to it and mix well to make a good consistency sauce.
- You can add more milk if required.
- Add salt, black pepper, oregano, capsicum, cabbage Andy mushrooms to sauce and mix well.
- Set aside the mixture to let it cool to room temperature.
- Take the sandwich bread and apply butter to the slices.
- Add chicken mixture to the slice and place other slice over it.
- Grill the sandwich till nicely golden.
- Once done, cut it into triangle and serve fresh with any topping of your choice.
If you find this Grilled sandwiches recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.