Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you're looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Harira (Moroccan Soup) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Harira (Moroccan Soup) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Life.
Making the decision to eat healthily has great benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. There are many health conditions associated with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from diseases such as heart disease and high blood pressure. Everywhere you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier way of life but on the other hand, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a damaging way. It is likely that many people assume it will take a lot of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to how they live. It is possible, though, to make some minor changes that can start to make a difference to our everyday eating habits.
These sorts of changes are easy to accomplish with all kinds of foods and can apply to the oils you cook in and the spread you put on bread. For example, monounsaturated fat such as olive oil can help counter the bad cholesterol in your diet. It can also be good for your skin because it is a great source of vitamin E. If you currently are consuming plenty of fresh fruits and veggies, you may want to think about where you're buying them and if it's the best source. If at all possible, try to buy organic produce that has not been sprayed with harmful chemical substances. Searching for a local supplier of fresh fruits and veggies will give you the option of eating foods that still contain almost all of the nutrients which are oftentimes lost when produce has been kept in storage before selling it.
As you can see, it's easy to start incorporating healthy eating into your life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let's go back to harira (moroccan soup) recipe. You can cook harira (moroccan soup) using 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Harira (Moroccan Soup):
- Take of Beef.
- Take of Olive oil.
- Provide of Onion.
- You need of Eggplant (slim Japanese type).
- You need of half of one Red bell pepper.
- You need of Paprika powder.
- Provide of Salt.
- Prepare of A. Water.
- Use of Canned tomatoes.
- You need of Vegetable bouillon granules.
- You need of Coriander powder.
- You need of Chickpeas (boiled).
- Get of Parsley.
Instructions to make Harira (Moroccan Soup):
- Cut the beef into 5 mm cubes. Mince the onion, and cut the eggplant and bell pepper into 1 cm cubes. Peel the thin film off the chickpeas..
- Heat some olive oil in a frying pan and cook the beef. Once it changes color add the onions. Once the onions wilt add the eggplant, bell pepper, and paprika powder and mix everything together..
- Transfer to your pressure cooker and add the A ingredients. Set the pressure to "strong" and heat for 1 minute..
- Mix with a ladle and break up the vegetables a bit. Add the chickpeas and simmer for 5 minutes..
- Flavor with salt, transfer to a serving plate, and garnish with parsley..
If you find this Harira (Moroccan Soup) recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.