Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Baked cheese three layered veggies pasta with pumpkin sauce recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Baked cheese three layered veggies pasta with pumpkin sauce recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Baked cheese three layered veggies pasta with pumpkin sauce recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn't Have To Be A Chore.
Opting to eat healthily offers incredible benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. There are a lot of health conditions linked with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from health problems such as heart disease and high blood pressure. Everywhere you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy way of living but on the other hand, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a damaging way. Most people typically believe that healthy diets demand a great deal of work and will significantly alter the way they live and eat. Contrary to that information, people can alter their eating habits for the better by making a couple of modest changes.
These changes can be done with all sorts of foods and can apply to the oils you cook in and the spread you put on bread. Olive oil, for example, contain monounsaturated fats which are basically good fats that combat the effects of bad cholesterol. It is also a great source of Vitamin E which has many benefits and is also terrific for your skin. If you presently consume lots of fresh fruits and leafy greens, you may want to think about where you're buying them and if it's the best source. If you decide to eat organic foods, you can avoid the problem of eating crops that may have been sprayed with harmful pesticides. You can be certain that you're getting the most nutritional benefits from your fresh produce if you can find a local supplier as you will be able to purchase the fruit when it is the freshest and ripest.
As you can see, it is not hard to start to make healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let's go back to baked cheese three layered veggies pasta with pumpkin sauce recipe. To make baked cheese three layered veggies pasta with pumpkin sauce you only need 19 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Baked cheese three layered veggies pasta with pumpkin sauce:
- Take 2 cup of Penny pasta.
- Use 1-1/2 cup of chopped pumpkin.
- You need 1/4 cup of roughly chopped broccoli.
- Use 1/4 cup of Carrot chopped.
- Provide 1/4 cup of beans chopped.
- You need 1/4 cup of baby corn boiled.
- Provide 1/4 cup of Mushrooms chopped.
- Get 2 tsp of garlic chopped.
- You need 6-7 of pieces chopped little thick sliced aubergine (tiny purple brinjals).
- Provide 6-7 pieces of lotus stem sliced (optional).
- You need of Both sauté till raw smell goes lotus pieces and purple small brinjals.
- Take 3 tsp of flour refined.
- Use to taste of Pasta seasoning.
- Get to taste of Salt.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of Chilli flakes.
- You need 1/4 tsp of Black pepper powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Olive oil for boiling pasta.
- Prepare 2 tsp of for sauté veggies.
- You need 1/2 cup or more of Mozzarella cheese grated.
Steps to make Baked cheese three layered veggies pasta with pumpkin sauce:
- Roughly chop the pumpkin sauté them with garlic, pepper and salt till soft.
- Little cool and make it purée and keep aside.
- Make the pasta sauce as usual like 3 tsp flour and 3 tsp butter sauté till raw smell goes off and milk till smooth add salt pepper and chilli flakes and cheese also.
- Sauté all the veggies till little crunchy add in the pasta sauce.
- Now boil enough water add salt and little oil boil till soft and test to cut it when white line shows that is donethat called aldante.
- Now drain the water completely and add in the white sauce and veggies coated pasta with white sauce.
- Now take baking dish first layered pumpkin sauce add slowly pasta veggies in white sauce except lotusstem pieces and aubergine.
- Sprinkle pasta seasoning and chilli flakes now spread on the top grated mozerrella cheese.
- Finally put the crispy aubergine and lotus stem.
- Bake on convection mode in a pre heated oven for 10 minutes at 180 degree then grill it for 5 minutes look for the golden brown colour on the top.
- Enjoy with garlic bread or ur choice nan or pitta bread..
- On the top place aubergine pieces and lotus stem pieces.
If you find this Baked cheese three layered veggies pasta with pumpkin sauce recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.