Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Gingerbread Spice Mix recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Gingerbread Spice Mix recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Gingerbread Spice Mix recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Tips For Living Green And Lowering costs In The Kitchen.
Until fairly recently any person who portrayed concern about the wreckage of the environment raised skeptical eyebrows. That's a thing of the past now, with everybody being aware of the problems besetting the planet and also the shared burden we have for turning things around. According to the specialists, to clean up the surroundings we are all going to have to make some changes. This should happen soon and living in ways more friendly to the environment should become a goal for every individual family. Here are a number of tips that can help you save energy, for the most part by making your kitchen area more green.
You may prefer cooking with your oven, but using a microwave instead will cost you much less money. The energy used by cooking in an oven is actually greater by 75%, and maybe this small amount of knowledge will spur you on to use the microwave more frequently. Countertop appliances will certainly boil water or steam vegetables more quickly than your stove, and use a lot less electricity. Many men and women incorrectly believe that doing the dishes by hand uses a reduced amount of energy than a dishwasher. Especially if you make certain the dishwasher is full previous to starting a cycle. Conserve even more money by air drying or cool drying your dishes rather than heat drying them.
The kitchen on its own provides you with many small means by which energy and money can be saved. Environmentally friendly living is not really that hard. A lot of it truly is merely making use of common sense.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let's go back to gingerbread spice mix recipe. To cook gingerbread spice mix you need 6 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Gingerbread Spice Mix:
- Use 4 tbsp of ground cinnamon.
- Provide 4 tbsp of ground ginger.
- Get 2 tbsp of ground nutmeg.
- Get 1 tbsp of ground cloves.
- Take 1 tbsp of ground allspice.
- You need 1 tbsp of ground cardamom (optional).
Steps to make Gingerbread Spice Mix:
- Measure out spices and combine in airtight container..
- Make sure well sealed and shake to mix!.
- Store in cool dry place, out of direct sunlight. I'm using a small mason jar with a label..
- You could also add ground coriander, ground cayenne, black pepper, ground anise or any combination to suit your own taste!.
- Cakes, (standard size) use 3-5 tsp..
- Cookies, (2-3 dozen) use 2-4 tsp..
- Pancakes or waffles, (8 servings) use 1-3 tsp..
- Can be used when making coffee, sprinkled on hot chocolate or even as a rub for chicken! Endless possibilites! And it would also make a great gift!.
- Sprinkled on Apple slices today and loved it! Also was good in herbal tea! :-).
If you find this Gingerbread Spice Mix recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.