Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you're looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Easy Quiche with Spinach and Bacon recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Easy Quiche with Spinach and Bacon recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Strength Raising Snack foods.
Healthy and balanced eating promotes a feeling of health and wellbeing. When we eat more healthy snacks and a lesser amount of of the detrimental ones we usually feel much better. A salad allows us to feel a lot better than a piece of pizza (physically anyway). This is usually a problem, nonetheless, when it comes to eating between goodies. Finding snacks that really help us feel better and enhance our levels of energy often involves lots of shopping and meticulous reading of labels. Here are a few healthy snacks that can be used when you need an instant pick me up.
If you might be looking for a quick snack, you can't go drastically wrong with a whole grain one. A mid-morning snack of whole grain bread along with some protein will sustain you until it's time for lunch. Eating on the run may be healthier with whole grain chips and crackers. Selecting whole grain foods is always better than eating the processed grains we commonly obtain in our grocery stores.
A large variety of easy health snacks is easily obtainable. Being healthy and balanced doesnt have to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite easy.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let's go back to easy quiche with spinach and bacon recipe. You can have easy quiche with spinach and bacon using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Easy Quiche with Spinach and Bacon:
- You need of bunches Spinach.
- Get of Onion, thinly sliced.
- Provide of Bacon.
- You need of Egg.
- Provide of ◎ Milk.
- Get of each ◎Chicken soup stock granules.
- Take of each Margarine (melted).
- Use of ◎Salt and pepper.
- Take of as much (to taste) Melting cheese.
Instructions to make Easy Quiche with Spinach and Bacon:
- Cut the onion to about 2 mm widths, the bacon into 1 x 2 cm strips, and the spinach into 2 cm lengths..
- Put the prepared ingredients (in the order of onion, bacon, and spinach on top) in a plastic bag, and microwave for 2 minutes at 600 W..
- In a bowl, break in 2 eggs and mix well. Add the ◎ ingredients into the bowl and mix further..
- Combine the bacon in Step 2 with the egg mixture in Step 3. Coat the gratin dish with the melted margarine (not listed)..
- Pour the mixture in Step 4 into the gratin dish, and sprinkle on plenty of melting cheese. Bake in the preheated oven set to 200ºC for about 15-20 minutes, then it's ready to serve..
If you find this Easy Quiche with Spinach and Bacon recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.