Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Easy spinach artichoke quiche cups recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Easy spinach artichoke quiche cups recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Easy spinach artichoke quiche cups recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Goodies that offer You Power.
We all know that eating healthy meals can help us really feel better inside our bodies. Whenever we eat more healthy foods and a smaller amount of the unhealthy ones we usually feel much better. Eating more fresh vegetables helps you feel a lot better than eating a piece of pizza. Sometimes it's hard to find healthy foods for treats between meals. Shopping for snacks can be a struggle because you have a great number of options. Why not try one of many following healthy snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Try eating almonds if you don't have problems with nut allergies. As an all-in-one energy booster, almonds offer many health advantages. These kinds of nuts have plenty of vitamins E, B2, and manganese. Tryptophan, an enzyme also present in turkey that causes drowsiness, is available in almonds. But once you eat almonds, you won't feel like you should sleep a while. These nuts relax the muscles and supply a general sense of comfort. Your emotional level can often be lifted by simply eating almonds.
You do not have to look far to discover a wide variety of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Being healthier doesnt really need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite easy.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let's go back to easy spinach artichoke quiche cups recipe. To cook easy spinach artichoke quiche cups you only need 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Easy spinach artichoke quiche cups:
- Get of can artichoke hearts, drained and chopped.
- Get of frozen spinach, drained.
- Take of eggs, whisked.
- Get of shredded mozzarella cheese.
- Provide of milk (any kind).
- You need of chopped white onion.
- Use of grated Parmesan cheese.
- You need of garlic, minced.
- Provide of salt.
- Use of pepper.
Steps to make Easy spinach artichoke quiche cups:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Prepare 12 baking cups by either spraying them liberally with cooking spray, or lining them with paper liners..
- Stir all ingredients together in a large mixing bowl until combined. Portion the mixture into the 12 prepared baking cups so that they are all nearly full..
- Bake for about 20 minutes, or until the eggs are set and a toothpick inserted in the middle of the quiche comes out clean. Serve immediately.
If you find this Easy spinach artichoke quiche cups recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.