Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you're looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Stir-Fried and Simmered Kiriboshi Daikon and Corn recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Stir-Fried and Simmered Kiriboshi Daikon and Corn recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Daily Life.
The benefits of healthy eating are now being given more attention than ever before and there are a number of reasons why this is so. Poor diet is one factor in health conditions such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can put a drain on the economy. There are more and more campaigns to try to get us to follow a more healthy lifestyle and still it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is often bad for our health. In all likelihood, most people assume that it takes a lot of work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically change their lifestyle. Contrary to that information, people can modify their eating habits for the better by carrying out some simple changes.
These better food choices can be applied to other foods such as your cooking oils. Olive oil is a monounsaturated fat which can help to fight bad cholesterol. Olive oil also has vitamin E which is great for your skin, among other things. While you may already consume lots of fruits and leafy greens, you may want to consider how fresh they are. If at all possible, try buying organic produce that has not been sprayed with deadly chemicals. If you can locate a good local supplier of fresh fruit and leafy greens, you can also ingest foods that have not lost their nutrients as a result of storage or not being picked at the right time.
Hence, it should be fairly obvious that it's not difficult to add healthy eating to your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let's go back to stir-fried and simmered kiriboshi daikon and corn recipe. To make stir-fried and simmered kiriboshi daikon and corn you need 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Stir-Fried and Simmered Kiriboshi Daikon and Corn:
- Provide 20 grams of Kiriboshi daikon.
- Take 100 ml of Water.
- Take 1/2 tbsp of Olive oil.
- Prepare 1/2 of ◇Green bell pepper.
- Get 2 tbsp of ◇Corn kernels.
- Take 1 tbsp of Sake.
- You need 2 small of pinches ◆Salt.
- You need 1/4 tsp of ◆Black pepper.
Instructions to make Stir-Fried and Simmered Kiriboshi Daikon and Corn:
- Soak the kiriboshi daikon in water for about 5 minutes to rehydrate. Drain and squeeze out lightly. Reserve the soaking liquid. Slice the green pepper thinly..
- Heat up the olive oil in a small pan and stir fry the kiriboshi daikon quickly. When it's coated with oil, sprinkle in the sake..
- Add the soaking liquid from the kiriboshi daikon to the pan as well as the ◆ ingredients, simmer over medium-high heat until the liquid in the pan is reduced. Add the ◇ ingredients and continue simmering until there's almost no liquid left in the pan..
- Leave to cool as-is for the flavored to blend, and it's done..
- This is a sakura shrimp version. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/152362-sauteed-and-stewed-kiriboshi-daikon-and-sakura-shrimp.
- With zha cai (Sichuan salt-cured vegetable). https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/155061-stir-fried-and-simmered-kiriboshi-daikon-and-zha-cai.
If you find this Stir-Fried and Simmered Kiriboshi Daikon and Corn recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.