Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, if you're looking for Bacalaitos ( cod fish fritters ) recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Bacalaitos ( cod fish fritters ) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Bacalaitos ( cod fish fritters ) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Energy Enhancing Treats.
Healthy and balanced eating promotes a feeling of well being. Increasing our consumption of sensible foods while decreasing the intake of unhealthy ones plays a part in a more balanced feeling. Eating more fresh vegetables helps you feel better than eating a piece of pizza. Selecting healthier food choices can be challenging if it is snack time. You can spend several hours at the grocery store searching for the perfect snack foods to make you feel healthy. Why not try one of many following healthy snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Probably the most popular snacks is low fat yogurt. Eating natural yogurt in place of a healthy larger lunch isn't a good idea. Low fat yogurt makes a amazing snack, however. It contains a lot of calcium, protein, and B vitamins. Yogurt is simple for the human body to digest and, depending on the type of culture utilized to make the yogurt youre eating, can also help normalize your digestive system. Easy hint: choose unsweetened yogurt and add walnuts or flaxseeds. It's an simple way to lessen sugar while still enjoying a delicious snack.
You will find lots of healthy snack foods you can choose that don't involve a lot of preparation or searching. When you make the determination to be healthy, it's simple to find exactly what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let's go back to bacalaitos ( cod fish fritters ) recipe. You can cook bacalaitos ( cod fish fritters ) using 8 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Bacalaitos ( cod fish fritters ):
- Get of boneless cod fish.
- Get of all purpose flour.
- Use of adobo (goya).
- Take of sazon (goya).
- Get of sofrito (use my sofrito recipe).
- Use of black pepper.
- Take of baking powder.
- Get of corn oil.
Steps to make Bacalaitos ( cod fish fritters ):
- put cod fish in a pot filled with water and boil for 20 minutes.
- drain water from pot and refill again with water put to boil for another 20 minutes.
- this time drain water into a bowl for later use.
- let cod fish cool to room temp.
- in a mixing bowl add your flour and baking powder.
- break up cod fish up cod fish with your fingers as much as u can and mix into your dry ingredients.
- add your sofrito and mix with your hands.
- start to add the broth from your mixture (some people tend to use a lot of that broth water I use some and just add regular water you don't want those fritters to be salty).
- mix until you get a nice pancake batter consistency.
- now u add sazon adobo and black pepper to taste and mix.
- in a frying pan heat up your corn oil to about 375° you want it nice and hot.
- start to pour it batter into the frying pan fry till each side is a golden color flipping over only once.
- put fritters on a paper towel or on a rack so oil can drain off and your fritters remain crispy.
If you find this Bacalaitos ( cod fish fritters ) recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.