Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Southern Cast Iron Fried Pork Chops recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Southern Cast Iron Fried Pork Chops recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Southern Cast Iron Fried Pork Chops recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Basics of Being Healthy.
You already know that, to achieve true health, your diet needs to be well balanced and wholesome and you need to get a good amount of exercise. Sadly, there isn't constantly enough time or energy for us to really do the things we want to do. When our work day is done, most people do not want to go to the gym. We want a yummy, greasy burger, not an equally tasty salad (unless we’re vegetarians). You will be delighted to discover that becoming healthy doesn't have to be hard. With practice you can get all of the nutrients and the physical exercise that you need. Here are some ideas to be as healthy as possible.
Go up the stairs. Stroll up the stairs to where you live or work as an alternative to using the elevator. While this will be difficult to do if you live on or if your job is on a super high level floor in a skyscraper, taking the stairs to a home or office on, say, the fifth floor is entirely do-able. Even if you do live or work on one of the upper floors, you can still get off of the elevator first and climb up the stairs the rest of the way. So many people choose the elevator over clambering even a single flight of stairs. Even if you only have a single flight to climb, climbing along it during the day is a great way to get extra exercise.
There are all kinds of things that you can do to get healthy. An expensive gym membership and very hard to stick to diets are not the only way to do it. Little things, when done each day, can do a great deal to help you get healthy and lose pounds. Being smart when you choose your food and activities is where it begins. A good amount of physical activity each day is also necessary. Remember: being healthy isn’t just about losing weight. It is more about making your body as strong as it can be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let's go back to southern cast iron fried pork chops recipe. To make southern cast iron fried pork chops you need 24 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Southern Cast Iron Fried Pork Chops:
- Use of Brining Process.
- Prepare 1 gallon of water.
- You need 1 cup of Kosher Salt.
- Get 1 clove of Garlic.
- You need 2 each of Red Onion.
- Prepare of Preparing of the Meat.
- Provide 6 each of Pork Chops.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Onion Powder.
- Get 1 tbsp of Seasoned Salt.
- You need 1 tsp of Cracked Black Pepper.
- Get 1 tsp of Cayenne Pepper.
- Prepare of Meat Wash during Breading.
- Take 1 each of Large Egg.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Seasoned Salt.
- Provide 1 tsp of Onion Powder.
- Take 1/2 tsp of Black Pepper.
- Use 1 1/2 cup of water.
- Get of Breading Process.
- Get 5 cup of All Purpose Flour.
- Get 2 tbsp of Seasoned Salt.
- Take 2 tbsp of Onion Powder.
- Get 1 tbsp of Black Pepper.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Cayenne Pepper.
- Take 1/2 gallon of peanut oil.
Steps to make Southern Cast Iron Fried Pork Chops:
- Remove pork chops from packaging and thoroughly wash with plain tap water..
- Boil 1 gallon of water with garlic and onion, then pour the mixture into large bowl and mix in one cup of Kosher Salt, allow to cool, add pork chop to the salt water mixture. Brine pork chops up to 4 hours or overnight..
- After the brining process, rinse off pork chops thoroughly and evenly coat pork chops on both sides with all seasonings listed in the "Preparing the Meat" section..
- Place 5 cups of all-purpose flour, along with listed ingredients ("Breading Process" section) in a bag/bowl. Place each pork chop, two at a time, in the bag and shake to coat evenly until all pork chops are coated..
- Dredge the pork chops in the meat wash and then evenly coat once again in the seasoned flour mixture..
- Place pork chop/s in oil preheated to 340°F, fry for 5-6 minutes or until golden brown..
If you find this Southern Cast Iron Fried Pork Chops recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.