Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you're looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Bacon Wrapped Apples recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Bacon Wrapped Apples recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Snacks that provide You Vitality.
Healthy and balanced eating promotes a feeling of wellness. If we eat more healthy foods and less of the bad ones we usually feel much better. A bit of pizza will not make you feel as healthy as eating a fresh green salad. This is usually a problem, nevertheless, in terms of eating between snacks. Finding snack foods that really help us feel better and enhance our stamina often involves lots of shopping and painstaking reading of labels. There's nothing like one of these simple healthy foods if you want an energy-boosting treat.
Have a shot at eating almonds if you don't have problems with nut allergies. As an all-in-one vitality booster, almonds offer many health advantages. These nuts have lots of vitamins E, B2, and manganese. They actually do, however, contain tryptophan-the same enzyme that renders you tired after eating turkey. But once you eat almonds, you do not feel like you need to sleep a while. Instead they will merely help your muscles and digestive system relax while also helping you feel less burned out. Almonds often provide a general increased sense of well-being.
A large variety of instant health snacks is easily accessible. When you make the determination to be healthy, it's simple to find what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let's go back to bacon wrapped apples recipe. To make bacon wrapped apples you only need 4 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Bacon Wrapped Apples:
- You need 1 of medium apple (Fuji or other sweet apples), peeled and cut into 10 slices.
- Get 1 teaspoon of butter, melted.
- Provide 1/2 teaspoon of cinnamon.
- You need 5 strips of bacon, cut each strip in half.
Instructions to make Bacon Wrapped Apples:
- In a medium bowl, toss the apples with the melted butter. Sprinkle the cinnamon over apple slices and toss to coat..
- Wrap each slice of apple with 1 piece of bacon. Secure the bacon with tooth picks if necessary. (If using toothpicks, make sure to soak the toothpicks for at least 10 minutes before hand.).
- Place the bacon wrapped apples inside the fryer basket. Air fry at 400F (200C) for about 10-12 minutes, flip once if necessary, until the bacon appears nice and crispy..
If you find this Bacon Wrapped Apples recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.