Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, if you're looking for Miso Roasted Cauliflower Salad recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Miso Roasted Cauliflower Salad recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Miso Roasted Cauliflower Salad recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn't Need To Be A Chore.
Deciding to eat healthily offers incredible benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. Poor diet is one factor in diseases such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can place a drain on the economy. Although we're constantly being encouraged to stick with healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not healthy for us. In all probability, a lot of people believe that it takes a lot of work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically alter their lifestyle. In reality, though, merely making a few modest changes can positively affect day-to-day eating habits.
You can make similar modifications with the oils that you use for cooking your food. For example, monounsaturated fat such as olive oil can help to offset the bad cholesterol in your diet. It can also be beneficial for your skin since it is an excellent source of vitamin E. Although you may already eat a great deal of fruits and leafy greens, you may want to consider how fresh they are. If at all possible, try to buy organic produce that has not been sprayed with deadly chemical substances. You can be certain that you're getting the most nutritional benefits from your fresh produce if you can find a local supplier since you will be able to buy the fruit when it is the freshest and ripest.
As you can see, it is easy to begin to make healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let's go back to miso roasted cauliflower salad recipe. To make miso roasted cauliflower salad you need 12 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Miso Roasted Cauliflower Salad:
- Prepare 1 of large head of cauliflower, sliced in 1 inch steaks.
- Provide 2 tbsp of miso, I used red, yellow miso was in the original recipe.
- You need 2 tbsp of water.
- Take 2 tbsp of olive oil.
- Take 1 tbsp of soy sauce or tamari.
- Use 1 tbsp of mirin.
- Take 2 cloves of garlic crushed and chopped.
- Take 1/2 tsp of Sriracha sauce.
- Provide of I tsp sesame oil.
- Get 5-6 of large fresh red shiso leaves, chopped.
- Use 1-2 inch of piece of fresh ginger, peeled and grated.
- Get of Juice of 1/2 a lime.
Instructions to make Miso Roasted Cauliflower Salad:
- Heat oven to 450° F..
- Break sliced cauliflower into flowerets..
- Mix miso with water until well mixed in a medium bowl. Add olive oil, soy sauce, mirin, Sriracha and garlic. Toss cauliflower in mixture..
- Arrange cauliflower on a shallow pan and roast 15-20 minutes..
- Flip or stir cauliflower on the baking pan and cook for 10-15 mins more..
- Take cauliflower out of the oven and let cool for 10 minutes..
- Add chopped red shiso, sesame oil, grated ginger and lime juice to roasted cauliflower. Toss or mix well..
- Serve as a side dish..
If you find this Miso Roasted Cauliflower Salad recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.