Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, if you're looking for Slow Cooker Chicken Chili Verde recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Slow Cooker Chicken Chili Verde recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Slow Cooker Chicken Chili Verde recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Energy Enhancing Snacks.
Enjoying healthy foods can make all the difference in how we feel. When we eat more healthy snacks and a lesser amount of of the detrimental ones we usually feel much better. A salad allows us to feel better than a piece of pizza (physically anyway). Sometimes it's tough to find wholesome foods for treats between meals. Finding goodies that really help us feel better and boost our levels of energy often involves lots of shopping and scrupulous reading of labels. Why not try some of the following wholesome snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
If you might be looking for a quick snack, you can't go wrong with a whole grain one. Starting your morning with a piece of whole grain toasted bread can give you that additional boost you need to get going. Eating on the run can be healthier with whole grain chips and crackers. Whole grains are generally better than processed grains included in white bread.
A large variety of quick health snacks is easily available. Being healthy doesnt really need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite uncomplicated.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let's go back to slow cooker chicken chili verde recipe. To cook slow cooker chicken chili verde you only need 9 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Slow Cooker Chicken Chili Verde:
- Prepare of chicken breast or thighs.
- Take of water, chicken broth, or vegetable broth (you can use 1 cup water and 1cup broth).
- Take of salsa verde.
- Prepare of onion, diced.
- Use of red bell pepper, diced.
- You need of dried bay leaf.
- Use of ground coriander.
- Get of fresh cilantro.
- Use of salt and pepper to taste.
Steps to make Slow Cooker Chicken Chili Verde:
- Add salsa and 2 cups of liquid to crock pot, place the chicken, onion, bell pepper, bay leaf, coriander and cilantro. Give a stir..
- Cook on high for 3-4 hours or on low for 6-8 hours until chicken is cooked. Remove chicken and shred. Add the chicken back to crock pot just before serving..
If you find this Slow Cooker Chicken Chili Verde recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.