Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you're looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Stuffed Chicken & Veg Paratha recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Stuffed Chicken & Veg Paratha recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Basics of Being Healthy.
Every person knows that in order to truly be healthy you need to eat a wholesome and balanced diet and get a proper amount of exercise. However, we do not always have the time or the energy that this type of lifestyle requires. At the conclusion of the day, the majority of us want to go home, not to the gym. A juicy, grease laden burger is usually our food of choice and not a crunchy green salad (unless we are vegetarians). The good news is that making healthy choices doesn’t have to be a chore. With training you can get all of the nutrients and the exercise that you need. Here are some of the best techniques to be healthy.
Run the stairs. Instead of choosing the elevator, climb the stairs to your floor. While this will be hard to do if you live on or if your job is on a seriously high level floor in a skyscraper, taking the stairs to a home or office on, say, the fifth floor is totally do-able. Even if you do live or work on one of the higher floors, you can still get off of the elevator early and climb up the stairs the rest of the way. Lots of people opt for the easy elevator ride instead of making an effort on the stairs. Even just a single flight of stairs, when walked up or down a few times a day--can be a great boost to your system.
There are all sorts of activities that you can do to get wholesome. Extensive gym visits and directly defined diets are not always the answer. You can do tiny things every day to improve upon your health and lose weight. Make shrewd choices every day is a great start. Trying to get in as much exercise as possible is another. Don't overlook that health isn't only about just how much you weigh. It’s about making your body as powerful as it can be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let's go back to stuffed chicken & veg paratha recipe. To make stuffed chicken & veg paratha you need 15 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Stuffed Chicken & Veg Paratha:
- Get of 🔶️Dough.
- Provide of 🧸1 Cup Flour.
- Prepare of 🧸1 Cup White Flour.
- You need of 🧸1/2 tsp Salt.
- Use of 🧸1/4 cup Oil.
- Use of 🧸Water(warm) For kneading.
- You need of 🔶️Paratha Stuffing.
- Provide of 🧸1/2 Small Cabbage.
- Provide of 🧸2 Medium Size Potatoes.
- Take of 🧸250 g Boiled Shredded Chicken.
- Take of 🧸100 g Boiled Peas.
- Prepare of 🧸As per taste Salt.
- Get of 🧸4 Tsp Black Pepper Crushed.
- Take of 🧸100 g Mozerrela Cheese.
- Use of 🧸80g Chadder cheese.
Instructions to make Stuffed Chicken & Veg Paratha:
- DOUGh PREPARATION... In a Bowl Add Flour,white flour,oil & salt & add water gradually and knead it until dough form... Set Aside for at least 15-20 minutes....
- STUFFING PREPARATION.... Cut the Cabbage into your desire shape... Boiled the potatoes & then mashed them... In A Bowl Add Vegetables,boiled Shredded Chicken,salt,Black pepper Crushed & Crushes Cheddar & Mozerrela cheese....
- Make the Small Balls of dough...Roll out 2 balls of dough into round shape with the help of rolling pin.... Place the stuffing at one of the rolled out dough & then place the other rolled out dough on top & seal the edges with help of fork.... In griddle,heat ghee & fry stuffed Paratha with both sides.....
- Paratha is ready to serve.... Cut it into Your Desired shape & Serve it with any sauce.....
If you find this Stuffed Chicken & Veg Paratha recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.