Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, if you're looking for Roast Duck Red Curry (Thai) recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Roast Duck Red Curry (Thai) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Roast Duck Red Curry (Thai) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Ways To Live Green Plus Save Money In The Kitchen.
It was not really that long ago that hippies and tree huggers were the only ones to show concern concerning the well-being of the surroundings. Those days are over, and it appears we all recognize our role in stopping and possibly reversing the damage being done to our planet. The experts are agreed that we are not able to transform things for the better without everyone's active participation. These modifications need to start happening, and each individual family needs to become more environmentally friendly. Keep reading for some ways to go green and save energy, mainly in the kitchen.
Maybe the food isn't quite as good when cooked in the microwave, however it will save you money to use it over your oven. Perhaps the realization that an oven makes use of 75% more energy will stimulate you to use the microwave more. When it relates to boiling water and steaming vegetables, you can save a lot of energy and do the job faster with countertop appliances rather than a stove. You could well be forgiven for thinking that an automatic dishwasher uses a lot more energy than washing dishes the old-fashioned method, but you would be wrong. A dishwasher is particularly economical when it's full before a cycle is commenced. By cool drying or even air drying the dishes besides heat drying them, you can raise the amount of money you save.
From the above it ought to be obvious that just in the kitchen, by itself, there are numerous little opportunities for saving energy and money. Environmentally friendly living just isn't that tough. A lot of it truly is merely using common sense.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let's go back to roast duck red curry (thai) recipe. To make roast duck red curry (thai) you need 17 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Roast Duck Red Curry (Thai):
- Get 2 Tbsp of red curry paste.
- Take 400 ml of coconut milk.
- Provide 3 of kafir lime leaves.
- Get 1 of small bunch Thai Basil or Basil.
- Get 1 of Red Chilli (cut).
- Use 150 grams of pineapple.
- You need 3-4 of cherry tomatoes.
- Get 1 Tbsp of fish sauce.
- Get 3 Tbsp of sugar.
- Prepare 1 Tbsp of cooking oil.
- Take 1/4 cup of water.
- Get 1/4 Tsp of salt (optional).
- Prepare of Roast duck.
- You need 200 grams of duck breast with skin.
- Take 1 Tbsp of five spice.
- Use 1 tsp of grounded coriander.
- Provide of Salt and Pepper.
Instructions to make Roast Duck Red Curry (Thai):
- For simple roast duck. Pre heat the oven for 190 Degree C.
- Score duck skin. Then rub mixture of five spice, ground coriander, salt and pepper on the skin. Also put salt and pepper on the flesh side..
- Put duck skin side down in a cold pan. Turn the heat to medium and cook for 3 minutes. Then reduce to low and leave the duck skin to render for 5-8 minutes. Check the skin and move the duck a couple of times during cooking..
- Finish the duck in the oven for 10 minutes. Duck will still be pink and tender. After coming out from the oven, rest the duck for 5-8 minutes. Then cut to pieces. Leave it aside..
- Now, we will make the curry. Prepare all ingredients for the curry..
- Heat up the pan with the cooking oil added, then cook the curry paste (with low heat). Keep moving it in the pan, we don’t want to burn it. Cook until it smells fragrant..
- Add 2/3 of the coconut milk. Cook the paste and coconut milk by stiring them together. Bring it up to the boil then reduce to medium heat..
- Add fish sauce, salt and sugar then add pineapple and tomatoes. Reduce to low heat..
- Add roast duck. Add water, the rest of coconut milk, kafir lime leaves and red chilli. Don’t stir. Bring it up to the boil. Then turn off the heat..
- Add Thai basil and stir. And it’s now ready to be served..
If you find this Roast Duck Red Curry (Thai) recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.